Delegates will be invited to decide how trade unions can win improvement in workplace mental health. e.g. developing understanding of mental health issues, improving workplace agreements, focussing representation, using ‘stress buster’ workshops, creating training opportunities for health advocates and workplace reps, building up positive policies with employers and rolling out campaigning activities.
- Rob Johnston, TUC Midlands Regional Secretary
- Mike Jefferies, Birmingham Mind: What is mental health?
- Jason Ratcliffe, Assistant Chief Executive, Professional Cricketers Association: Combating stigma and supporting members
- Bill Cunningham, National Trainer for MHFA England CIC
- Kate Nowicki, ACAS: The view from ACAS
- Tom Ross, Northern TUC: 2 hour ‘stress buster’ workshop
- Ian Wade, HMRC: Employer/union positive partnership
The conference will be held at:
Derby County Football Club
Thursday 15 May 2014
10am to 4pm (tbc)
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
To book places and for more information, contact Michelle Kesterton at firstname.lastname@example.org