Monday 17 June 2013

Austerity Uncovered bus tour - the Dudley photo record from today

The TUC Austerity Uncovered bus tour hit Dudley for the first day of our nationwide search for personal testimonies of how the government's policies are affecting ordinary people. Below are a few photographs of the event which received support from a host of quarters. Unions present today included the GMB, Unite, UNISON, the Musicians Union and MiP. 

The TUC Women's Committee and  Retired Members Forum were present to help talk to people  - and organise a low pay stunt showing relative pay demands from 1913, 1963, and the present day. Thanks to all those who turned out on a cold and rainy day in such numbers to support the campaign.


1 comment:

  1. I find many useful things herewith. It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on the website and Take advantages .Your article impressed me very heartily. From a last decade I was searching such type of web site. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same .thanks again guys…
    Bus Tours

    ReplyDelete